Wrestle Kingdom 9 & Evaluation By Long Island Advertising Agencies

By Rob Sutter


One of the recent events that has left fans buzzing is Wrestle Kingdom 9. To say that New Japan Pro Wrestling put on a show would have been nothing short of an understatement. This is especially true for me, as someone who hasn't watched much of NJPW, as I came away from the show impressed with just about everything I watched. Of course, I had to wonder how this show could have been bettered if the services of Long Island advertising agencies were brought into effect.

I believe that it's important to go over Wrestle Kingdom 9, in relation to its connections to Global Force Wrestling. In fact, it was because of this collaboration that the event in question was able to air across North America, thereby expanding its audience. The inclusion of commentary done by Matt Striker and Jim Ross only made the show that much more special. As a newcomer to NJPW, these touches allowed me to get into the event much easier.

It would be a lie to say that Wrestle Kingdom 9 was light on action. In fact, I would go as far as to say that it was one of the most varied wrestling shows I have seen in quite some time. No two matches felt the same and there were numerous styles covered, whether they were more technical by comparison to others or grittier by design. This helped the show to move along faster, which is vital for a program that clocks in at about five hours in length.

Wrestle Kingdom 9 might have benefited from Long Island advertising agencies, provided social media would be focused on. I believe that the aforementioned agencies could have put their social media-related skills to the test, which is useful when given how information can be distributed across a litany of channels. It's important to bear in mind that only the most reputable of authorities can fulfill this, meaning that names the likes of fishbat should be noted.

With advertising out of the way, though, Wrestle Kingdom 9 is an early candidate for best pro wrestling pay-per-view of 2015. It managed to do everything that a strong wrestling show should be known for: strong action, versatile matches, and commentary that brings attention to said action as opposed to take away from it. Can more of these shows make their way over to the United States? With the success of Wrestle Kingdom 9, I'd like to think that anything is possible.




About the Author: