The Puppy Bowl & Evaluation By Online Marketing Companies
By Arthur Williams
The Super Bowl has come and gone, with all fans having their own opinions on the game. I believe that there has been little attention, by comparison, brought to the Puppy Bowl and I have to wonder why this is. After all, it's an event that seems to have a greater reach, as far as audiences are concerned. If you'd like to know what this is all about, there is quite a bit of information that online marketing companies, across the board, may distribute to you.
The Puppy Bowl, for those who aren't in the know, is a type of television show that recreates a football game with puppies. Specifically, a group of small dogs play around a makeshift stadium, which is made more engaging with commentators talking over the spectacle. Despite its simple premise, the Puppy Bowl has amassed tremendous popularity over the course of time. This is especially noteworthy when you consider that this event has been a yearly mainstay since 2005.
I believe that part of the reason why the Puppy Bowl matters - and I believe that firms like fishbat will say the same - has to do with the fact that it appeals to just about everyone. The Super Bowl has a certain audience, which consists of mostly sports fans, and it's clear that not everyone will watch this spectacular event. However, online marketing companies know that the Puppy Bowl has a broader demographic. After all, who's going to say "no" to small animals playing with one another?
There's also the idea that the Puppy Bowl does not include puppies alone. It's worth noting that there is a Kitty Half-Time Show, which allows for a half hour of kittens playing around on the makeshift field, with laser pens, balls of yarn, and all. I believe that this is noteworthy because despite a human appreciation for animals, some creatures are more preferred than others. I believe that the inclusion of this half-time show ensures that all viewers will have something to watch for.
There are plenty of reasons why the Puppy Bowl is popular. The obvious inclusion of small animals playing together cannot be disputed, though I'd make the argument that marketing has something to do with it. The Super Bowl is a time for various brands to make their mark, especially on a large scale, so it makes sense for the Puppy Bowl to gain traction. It's a yearly event that gains viewers, and I don't see that changing.
The Puppy Bowl, for those who aren't in the know, is a type of television show that recreates a football game with puppies. Specifically, a group of small dogs play around a makeshift stadium, which is made more engaging with commentators talking over the spectacle. Despite its simple premise, the Puppy Bowl has amassed tremendous popularity over the course of time. This is especially noteworthy when you consider that this event has been a yearly mainstay since 2005.
I believe that part of the reason why the Puppy Bowl matters - and I believe that firms like fishbat will say the same - has to do with the fact that it appeals to just about everyone. The Super Bowl has a certain audience, which consists of mostly sports fans, and it's clear that not everyone will watch this spectacular event. However, online marketing companies know that the Puppy Bowl has a broader demographic. After all, who's going to say "no" to small animals playing with one another?
There's also the idea that the Puppy Bowl does not include puppies alone. It's worth noting that there is a Kitty Half-Time Show, which allows for a half hour of kittens playing around on the makeshift field, with laser pens, balls of yarn, and all. I believe that this is noteworthy because despite a human appreciation for animals, some creatures are more preferred than others. I believe that the inclusion of this half-time show ensures that all viewers will have something to watch for.
There are plenty of reasons why the Puppy Bowl is popular. The obvious inclusion of small animals playing together cannot be disputed, though I'd make the argument that marketing has something to do with it. The Super Bowl is a time for various brands to make their mark, especially on a large scale, so it makes sense for the Puppy Bowl to gain traction. It's a yearly event that gains viewers, and I don't see that changing.
About the Author:
Please consult fishbat if you'd care to employ the services of online marketing companies.