Lipstick Power Bank Is A Very Smart Device

By Johny Jacson


A power bank is a portable charger used for mobile devices, cameras, tablets and other gadgets.

Vority Vigor 3S Lipstick-Sized Portable Battery Charger is a good choice for it is a high quality product.

The Lipstick Power Bank has 3000 mAh capacity. It can charge phones, tablets and even MP3s and cameras.

Know the capacity of the power bank.

It comes in three different colors " black, blue, and pink.

Here are some more information about this product.

Features of the Lipstick Power Bank:

I love this product so much. Best thing ever!"

by Cathleen Ramussen

The price of the power bank that you are intending to purchase must be reasonable. Expensive power banks do not automatically mean these are high in quality just as cheap power banks have low quality.

Finally, I decided to try out a portable charger. I decided on this blue one because it is small and easy to gauge how much battery is left in it.

Also, because it has a lithium ion battery cell, it automatically stops charging once it is fully charged.

This has battery overcharge and discharge protection.

Now I can listen to my music and not have to worry about the stupid battery dying on me. It has been a huge help, I can power the charger up in the car and any other device (my boyfriend's phone) at the same time and they are always ready to go. Definitely an A+ product."

By Mandy Han

The recommended battery cell is lithium ion for this kind of battery has the ability to stop charging once fully charged. This is important so as to avoid overcharging and reducing the life span of the power bank.

I also love the bright color so it's easy to spot in my messy purse.

To switch the power bank on, just press the power button.

To switch it off, you just need to press the power button and wait for a few seconds before releasing it.

I just love this handy 3000 mAh power bank! It has come in handy many times while I am out and about.

And it charges my phone very quickly.

Another reason to purchase the Lipstick Power bank is that it has features that ensure the safety of both the device and the portable charger itself. It automatically stops charging once 100% full. Lipstick Power bank also has lithium ion battery so it does not overcharge.

by Teresa Stevens




About the Author: